Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple TV on roku

I just got an ipad that came up an apple tv subscription. My roku has an apple tv channel on it. How do I set it up on there. If I can that is.

Thanks

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 4:01 AM

First redeem the offer on your new qualifying Apple device.

Once you have the subscription, then you can sign in to the Apple TV app on your other devices (including Roku) to access the Apple TV+ content there as well.

2 replies

Jun 22, 2021 8:54 PM in response to cathie97

You first have to redeem the offer assuming you qualify, please read Apple TV+ One Year Offer to learn how. Also, please note offer is NOT for Apple TV app, it is for Apple TV +. IF you do not know difference between the app and Apple TV + please read:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

apple TV on roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.