Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect my iPad to internet?

How do I get on internet

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 8:19 PM

If you just need to connect to the internet, try following these steps to the best of your ability: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/ipad/ipad2db29c3a/ipados

If that article doesn’t help with your question, you will need to provide some more details or talk with an official Apple Support member.

4 replies

Jun 22, 2021 8:18 PM in response to Richardx0

Without a monthly cellular phone plan or a monthly home Internet service plan and needed equipment, like a wirless, WiFi MODEM/router box ( Intenet portals ), an iPad has no connection methods to access the WorldWide Internet.

If what I just typed as all nonsense to you, then you need to talk with friends and/or family, knowledgeable about the Intenet, to be able to help and assist you to get your iPad onto the Internet.

It is much too involved and tedious a process to post in an Apple product technical troubleshooting community.

Best of Luck to You!

Jun 22, 2021 8:33 PM in response to Richardx0

If you hsvr no methods of connecting your iPad to the Internet, I do not think Apple will be able to help you with that.

You will need to seek out the help from friends or family members to assist you on getting a proper setup that will allow you to get your iPad, initially, onto thr Internet.

Apple does NOT get involved with installing internet services into people's homes.

IF you own a cellukar smartphone, that already has access to the Internet, your cellular phone plan carrier maybe able to assist you with getting your iPad onto the Internet using your cellular smart phine and cellular phone service plan.

Otherwise, there is no one from Apple that is going to br able to help you.

Best of Luck to You!

How to connect my iPad to internet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.