Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Password not working

I have an issue with my iPhone I’m not sure what’s going on but it keeps telling me my Apple ID password is wrong when I’m trying to update apps, it isn’t wrong because I even changed it but when I try to update or anything it’s wrong and it’s even saying that after it lets me log in with my password so it’s really weird I have so many apps to update because I haven’t messed with the situation for so long

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 7:52 PM

Two things come to mind:

1) Were these things purchased with a different Apple ID? If yes, it may be asking for that ID.

2) If you recently changed your password please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" --> https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2021 7:52 PM in response to Kenzooo12

Two things come to mind:

1) Were these things purchased with a different Apple ID? If yes, it may be asking for that ID.

2) If you recently changed your password please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" --> https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

Apple ID Password not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.