Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign out of iCloud on other devices

how do I sign out of iCloud on other devices?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 4:09 AM

Hello aviance,

Upon careful reading of what you ask it seems you want to sign out of iCloud on a "other device" you do not have with you, in other words, remotely. The document Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac only tells you how to sign out on a device you have in-hand.

If you wish to stop a device you do not have with you from being signed into iCloud I think the only way to do that would be to remotely erase the device. This document tells you how to do that. Erase a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2021 4:09 AM in response to avaiance

Hello aviance,

Upon careful reading of what you ask it seems you want to sign out of iCloud on a "other device" you do not have with you, in other words, remotely. The document Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac only tells you how to sign out on a device you have in-hand.

If you wish to stop a device you do not have with you from being signed into iCloud I think the only way to do that would be to remotely erase the device. This document tells you how to do that. Erase a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How do I sign out of iCloud on other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.