Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can u please help me know that i am having an original apple battery installed in my iphone 11

Can u plz help me know that my iphone battery is original apple battery or not ?

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 2:20 AM

The message you're getting is related to this support article, specific for iPhone 11 series. Please read it:--> About recalibration of battery health reporting in iOS 14.5

If you are the original owner of that device AND if you bought it using Apple Official channels (Apple shop online, physical Apple Store or authorized Apple reseller), your battery is an original/genuine part for sure (unless you had that battery replaced by a 3rd party repairer).

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2021 2:20 AM in response to BaqirPandit

The message you're getting is related to this support article, specific for iPhone 11 series. Please read it:--> About recalibration of battery health reporting in iOS 14.5

If you are the original owner of that device AND if you bought it using Apple Official channels (Apple shop online, physical Apple Store or authorized Apple reseller), your battery is an original/genuine part for sure (unless you had that battery replaced by a 3rd party repairer).

Regards

Giulio

Jun 23, 2021 11:41 PM in response to BaqirPandit

Sorry no.

However, the positive note is that the device is reacting to the recalibration of the battery (keep in mind that it could take a few weeks to optimize its operation) and this, without giving you certainty, makes me think that the battery may be original.

To be sure, wait for the recalibration to finish, then you can make an appointment and have the iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Can u please help me know that i am having an original apple battery installed in my iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.