Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Apple Card in mint

So the answer I’m seeing is that Apple is not allowing a connector to mint. Is there another budget program apple is working on that will allow this? Probably going to cancel this card if this isn’t changed, I’ve used mint for 6++ years and while I require an online card for purchase, those purchases are still budgeted items that get paid monthly. Uploading all of those manually is not cutting it.

is Apple working in a budget program or will they try and play nice with other budget tools? Can’t connect the card to Ramsey either fwiw

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 3:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 4:56 AM

Hi, Apple does not announce future features or services, such as adding support for a specific program. This type of feature has been widely supported since the introduction of the Apple Card almost two years ago. However, there are several banking related apps that do support the Apple Card, but only in beta versions. This indicates that Apple has made provisions in the software to allow independent software developers the opportunity to sync much (if not the vast majority) of the information needed.

I’ve included below a link to make suggestions and give feedback directly to Apple. But knowing that other developers are working on the feature, you may want to contact the support team at Mint and urge them to more tightly integrate their software with Apple. Apple doesn’t write other companies software so, it may be up to Mint to accomplish what you request.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2021 4:56 AM in response to Linniex

Hi, Apple does not announce future features or services, such as adding support for a specific program. This type of feature has been widely supported since the introduction of the Apple Card almost two years ago. However, there are several banking related apps that do support the Apple Card, but only in beta versions. This indicates that Apple has made provisions in the software to allow independent software developers the opportunity to sync much (if not the vast majority) of the information needed.

I’ve included below a link to make suggestions and give feedback directly to Apple. But knowing that other developers are working on the feature, you may want to contact the support team at Mint and urge them to more tightly integrate their software with Apple. Apple doesn’t write other companies software so, it may be up to Mint to accomplish what you request.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

I hope this helps.

Using Apple Card in mint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.