Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet app on iPhone

I can’t find My Wallet app. I can search for it and it’s there but it doesn’t display as an app anymore.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 8:11 AM

Hello Ann Arbor Man,

We see you're unable to locate your Wallet app. We'll be happy to help.

If you're using iOS 14 on your iPhone, there are new ways to find and organize the apps on your iPhone. You now have the ability to remove apps from your Home Screen and they will automatically be move to the last page which is called the App Library. You can learn more about this in the following resource: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 8:11 AM in response to Ann Arbor Man

Hello Ann Arbor Man,

We see you're unable to locate your Wallet app. We'll be happy to help.

If you're using iOS 14 on your iPhone, there are new ways to find and organize the apps on your iPhone. You now have the ability to remove apps from your Home Screen and they will automatically be move to the last page which is called the App Library. You can learn more about this in the following resource: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

Wallet app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.