Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHONE LOCKED BY NETWORK CARRIER SALES PROVIDER.

Hi there I got an iPhone 11 from someone who upgraded their bill phone but I can't access the phone when I put my sim card in because the iPhone is with a different network carrier and is locked by the sales provider.

I tried resetting the iPhone multiple times (I also got instructions from the network carrier explaining how to unlock the phone) but it keeps saying "Sim card not supported". Can anyone please help me or tell me what to do.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 11:46 AM

The carrier the phone is locked to needs to unlock it. Contact them. See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201328

1 reply

PHONE LOCKED BY NETWORK CARRIER SALES PROVIDER.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.