Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i don't have contact with the owner

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 7:05 PM

Without the Apple ID and Password of the original owner, you will never be able to use the device. Activation Lock is a theft prevention feature. Return for your money back or recycle the device at any Apple Store.

6 replies

Jun 23, 2021 7:19 PM in response to basharmal

basharmal Said:

"i don't have contact with the owner"

-------

Learn from This:

I assume you are unable to disassociate this from their account, then you're out of luck. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always have the seller log them selves out of it, prior to sending it to them. Have them use the following link***, then have them let you log in to it and assign it to your own account. If the seller decide to disabide by those requirements you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

***The Link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Contacting a Site:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. ebay), then contact the site, request that the seller be held accountable, and that you get your money back.

All the best.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.