Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer iCloud photos to "On My iPhone"

When iCloud photos storage (5Gb) is full and I don't want to buy more storage, is it possible to continue taking photos to be stored locally on iPhone (e.g., "On My iPhone")? Is there any way to transfer iCloud photos to "On My iPhone"? If this can be done, we can delete iCloud photos to free up iCloud storage after stored locally. How to transfer the photos of "On My iPhone" to Windows PC?

I just bought an iPhone 12 (first-time user of iPhone) and am learning about iPhone manipulation. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can answer these questions for me.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 9:11 AM

Yonnlin wrote:

When iCloud photos storage (5Gb) is full and I don't want to buy more storage, is it possible to continue taking photos to be stored locally on iPhone (e.g., "On My iPhone")? Is there any way to transfer iCloud photos to "On My iPhone"? If this can be done, we can delete iCloud photos to free up iCloud storage after stored locally. How to transfer the photos of "On My iPhone" to Windows PC?
I just bought an iPhone 12 (first-time user of iPhone) and am learning about iPhone manipulation. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can answer these questions for me.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 9:11 AM in response to Yonnlin

Yonnlin wrote:

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

How to transfer iCloud photos to "On My iPhone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.