Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone replacement

I want to ask some questions:

1- If I want to replace my current phone with a new and upgraded one from apple store in America is there any legal documents needed from me or I can use only the phone and the box ??

2- if the payment invoice needed and I don’t have it What can I do in this case ??

3- Is there any conditions I have to know in this concern or it’s easy process?

BR,

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 10:08 AM

shery112 wrote:

1- If I want to replace my current phone with a new and upgraded one from apple store in America is there any legal documents needed from me or I can use only the phone and the box ?

You can trade the iPhone in at an Apple Store and get credit towards the purchase of a new device yes. The iPhones must be unlocked, and restored to factory condition. It cannot have a passcode, or Signed in Apple ID. See trade-in details here: link-> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You won't get a free upgrade to a new iPhone, you will need to pay the difference.

2- if the payment invoice needed and I don’t have it What can I do in this case ??

Invoice is not needed.

See here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 10:08 AM in response to shery112

shery112 wrote:

1- If I want to replace my current phone with a new and upgraded one from apple store in America is there any legal documents needed from me or I can use only the phone and the box ?

You can trade the iPhone in at an Apple Store and get credit towards the purchase of a new device yes. The iPhones must be unlocked, and restored to factory condition. It cannot have a passcode, or Signed in Apple ID. See trade-in details here: link-> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You won't get a free upgrade to a new iPhone, you will need to pay the difference.

Invoice is not needed.

See here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

Phone replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.