Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad sim slot have no reaction...

sir....My ipad have a sim card slot..but there is no cellular option in my setings...mine is ipad mini 1....it has no raction when i insert a sim

iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 1:42 AM

Are you installing an active iPad DataSIM? Be aware that most mobile phone SIMs will not work with an iPad. Cellular settings will not appear until a compatible SIM is installed.

Most Cellular Carriers will supply an iPad-specific DataSIM. If you have not already contacted your Cellular Carrier to verify that your SIM and Carrier plan are suitable for your iPad, you should do so.

If you are certain that your DataSIM is compatible, you would be well advised to verify that the SIM is working with a different compatible iPad. Once the SIM is proven good, if still not working with your iPad, you should seek assistance directly from Apple Support - or the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store.

The Apple Support Team can be contacted using the Get Support link at top-right of this page - or using the excellent Apple Support App:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 1:42 AM in response to Rohan_404

Are you installing an active iPad DataSIM? Be aware that most mobile phone SIMs will not work with an iPad. Cellular settings will not appear until a compatible SIM is installed.

Most Cellular Carriers will supply an iPad-specific DataSIM. If you have not already contacted your Cellular Carrier to verify that your SIM and Carrier plan are suitable for your iPad, you should do so.

If you are certain that your DataSIM is compatible, you would be well advised to verify that the SIM is working with a different compatible iPad. Once the SIM is proven good, if still not working with your iPad, you should seek assistance directly from Apple Support - or the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store.

The Apple Support Team can be contacted using the Get Support link at top-right of this page - or using the excellent Apple Support App:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

ipad sim slot have no reaction...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.