Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download Viber, WhatsApp and Instagram in my Apple Watch 6.

How to download Viber WhatsApp and Instagram on Apple Watch?

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 10:16 AM

Hi Tatka2305,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your Appel Watch. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are looking to install Viber, WhatsApp, and Instagram on your Apple Watch.

We'd like to set your expectations, some apps that are available for the iOS and iPadOS may not be available for the watchOS.

If you have questions regarding app availability and compatibility, we recommend that you reach out to the app developer.

How to contact an app developer

If you need assistance on how to download apps on your Apple Watch, the article below may help.

Download apps on your Apple Watch

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 10:16 AM in response to Tatka2305

Hi Tatka2305,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your Appel Watch. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are looking to install Viber, WhatsApp, and Instagram on your Apple Watch.

We'd like to set your expectations, some apps that are available for the iOS and iPadOS may not be available for the watchOS.

If you have questions regarding app availability and compatibility, we recommend that you reach out to the app developer.

How to contact an app developer

If you need assistance on how to download apps on your Apple Watch, the article below may help.

Download apps on your Apple Watch

Take care!

I can’t download Viber, WhatsApp and Instagram in my Apple Watch 6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.