Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Summary Incorrectly Shows Event 1 Day Early

Since updating to iOS 14, my calendar on iPhone 11 is showing events a day early in list view when traveling across one time zone. I traveled from UTC-5 to UTC-6. Date time = Set Automatically. Only when changing the Date/Time setting to Chicago (my point of origin) will the summary events show accurately. Even when selecting Denver, CO (instead of Set Automatically), the Calendar summary shows everything a day early. Rebooting my iPhone didn’t change the symptoms. My traveling partner’s iPhone XS doesn’t have this problem. This is not happening on my iPad.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 10:31 AM

Hello Mandrigo,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with the time zone for events on your Calendar. We're happy to help.

On your iPhone is the Time Zone Override feature turned on? If you're unsure we recommend checking the section "Change your time zone" from the article here: Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud

We also recommend checking out the guide here: Add calendar events in other time zones on iCloud.com

Best!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 10:31 AM in response to Mandrigo

Hello Mandrigo,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with the time zone for events on your Calendar. We're happy to help.

On your iPhone is the Time Zone Override feature turned on? If you're unsure we recommend checking the section "Change your time zone" from the article here: Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud

We also recommend checking out the guide here: Add calendar events in other time zones on iCloud.com

Best!

Calendar Summary Incorrectly Shows Event 1 Day Early

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.