Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downgrade ipad iOS 14.6 to 14.5

Since the last upgrade to iOS 14.6, I found that I cannot access the app CamScanner HD 3.9.6 by intsig as the app was not updated. The developer have a newer version 3.9.9 which cannot access the old files in the old version . Very irresponsible, IMHO, as there was no warning about the incompatibility nor notice to update the versions at all.

I really need the scanned files.. As the developer wont do anything. My last chance to get the files is to downgrade the iOS to 14.5. Is there a way to do this? i won’t mind going to service centers to do, if I cannot do it myself.

Hope there are ways to circumnavigated this.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 8:34 AM

Kuntinee wrote:

Since the last upgrade to iOS 14.6, I found that I cannot access the app CamScanner HD 3.9.6 by intsig as the app was not updated. The developer have a newer version 3.9.9 which cannot access the old files in the old version . Very irresponsible, IMHO, as there was no warning about the incompatibility nor notice to update the versions at all.

I really need the scanned files.. As the developer wont do anything. My last chance to get the files is to downgrade the iOS to 14.5. Is there a way to do this? i won’t mind going to service centers to do, if I cannot do it myself.

Sorry downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 8:34 AM in response to Kuntinee

Kuntinee wrote:

Sorry downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

downgrade ipad iOS 14.6 to 14.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.