Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my iCloud and see photos that are saved ther?

How can I view and access my photos on the iCloud?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 9:58 AM

If you have iCloud Photo Library enabled, just open the Photos app, and all the photos that you see in the Photos app are already in iCloud.

If you're looking to access these photos on your iPad or Mac, make sure you're signed into the same iCloud account and have iCloud Photo Library enabled, then open the Photos app on those devices.

If you're using a PC with Windows 7 or newer, you can download iCloud for Windows and set up a folder on your PC where you can view and upload photos in iCloud. Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

You can also view and upload photos at icloud.com/photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 9:58 AM in response to Familyofmj

If you have iCloud Photo Library enabled, just open the Photos app, and all the photos that you see in the Photos app are already in iCloud.

If you're looking to access these photos on your iPad or Mac, make sure you're signed into the same iCloud account and have iCloud Photo Library enabled, then open the Photos app on those devices.

If you're using a PC with Windows 7 or newer, you can download iCloud for Windows and set up a folder on your PC where you can view and upload photos in iCloud. Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

You can also view and upload photos at icloud.com/photos.

How do I access my iCloud and see photos that are saved ther?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.