Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Album Sharing Invites Not Going Through

I have all the shared album settings and iCloud settings turned on. I am sharing and can add to mult albums others have created. But the invites I send to people for shared albums I’ve created don’t go through or show up via text message or email. I’m sending the invites, it shows that they are there on the shared album but the people aren’t receiving them anywhere? How do I fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 1:48 PM

Hi SJoelle,

We understand you're running into an issue sharing photos. Are having an issue with multiple contacts invitations or a certain one? Are you able to receive invitations from the contact?

It looks like you came to us from If Shared Albums aren't working - Apple Support, which would be the best article to assist you here. If you tap on the invite, are you able to cancel it? Also, if you create a new Shared Album, are you able to invite others to it?

Keep us updated.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 1:48 PM in response to SJoelle

Hi SJoelle,

We understand you're running into an issue sharing photos. Are having an issue with multiple contacts invitations or a certain one? Are you able to receive invitations from the contact?

It looks like you came to us from If Shared Albums aren't working - Apple Support, which would be the best article to assist you here. If you tap on the invite, are you able to cancel it? Also, if you create a new Shared Album, are you able to invite others to it?

Keep us updated.

Photo Album Sharing Invites Not Going Through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.