Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air gets stuck after I enter my password

After I enter my password, my mac gets stuck like this and doesn’t load anymore. What should I do? I tried shutting it down/ restarting it multiple times but it didn’t work

MacBook Air

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:29 AM

Shutdown the computer by any means necessary including Power Button. Disconnect all external drives and connect to charger. Start up your Mac in safe mode - does it finish loading or does the problem continue ?

If it loads complete - there might be some third party software playing up. If the issue continues even in Safe Mode - the computer may or may not have run out of Empty Space on the internal Drive.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 3:29 AM in response to mya999

Shutdown the computer by any means necessary including Power Button. Disconnect all external drives and connect to charger. Start up your Mac in safe mode - does it finish loading or does the problem continue ?

If it loads complete - there might be some third party software playing up. If the issue continues even in Safe Mode - the computer may or may not have run out of Empty Space on the internal Drive.

Macbook Air gets stuck after I enter my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.