Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sobre cuando conectar la computadora o usar la batería

¿Es recomendable mantener conectada la computadora mientras se usa o agotar la batería para después conectarla?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 9:53 AM

Good morning,

The battery is software-controlled so it cannot overcharge. Leaving it connected to power when not in mobile mode is not a problem.

It is not good to deliberately drain the battery. I put mine back on the charger (if possible) when it is between 25 and 40 percent charge level.

You found the English-language version of Apple's user communities. If you can post in English you can receive more responses with less chance of our making errors in machine translation. If it is easier for you, Apple maintains a Spanish-language user community here:

Comunidades de soporte de Apple oficiales

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 9:53 AM in response to Patmacaud

Good morning,

The battery is software-controlled so it cannot overcharge. Leaving it connected to power when not in mobile mode is not a problem.

It is not good to deliberately drain the battery. I put mine back on the charger (if possible) when it is between 25 and 40 percent charge level.

You found the English-language version of Apple's user communities. If you can post in English you can receive more responses with less chance of our making errors in machine translation. If it is easier for you, Apple maintains a Spanish-language user community here:

Comunidades de soporte de Apple oficiales

Sobre cuando conectar la computadora o usar la batería

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.