Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone screen is broken and my phone reset. I can't use siri because it is requiring a passcode and I can't use the screen at all. I tried erasing the device via icloud but the device is not connected to the internet. What options do I have ?

My phone screen is broken and my phone reset. I can't use siri because it is requiring a passcode and I can't use the screen at all. I tried erasing the device via icloud but the device is not connected to the internet. What options do I have ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 12:55 PM

Unfortunately, at this point, you are out of options of doing this yourself. I suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.