Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock iCloud account

I forgot my passcode on my phone o tried logging in my iCloud on the laptop and it says my account is locked and not supported and I can’t access on my phone

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 1:13 PM

2 replies

Jun 26, 2021 1:19 PM in response to ragda177

Did you forget the passcode or the password?

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.   

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.    

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.      

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          

Unlock iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.