Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I find out if I have a Virus on my iPhone

How can I find out if I have a virus on my iPhone and what do I do

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 4:24 PM

This is not a chat service. This is a user to user technical support forum and Apple does not participate here. To receive assistance here, you need to type out a question describing your problem and any troubleshooting steps you have taken to fix it, and wait for one of the volunteer users to read it and one to answer it.

Unless you have jailbroken your iPhone, there is no virus on it. What makes you believe you have a virus?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 4:24 PM in response to Tinared

This is not a chat service. This is a user to user technical support forum and Apple does not participate here. To receive assistance here, you need to type out a question describing your problem and any troubleshooting steps you have taken to fix it, and wait for one of the volunteer users to read it and one to answer it.

Unless you have jailbroken your iPhone, there is no virus on it. What makes you believe you have a virus?

How to I find out if I have a Virus on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.