You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes music icon is missing on my iPod

My itunes music icon is missing on my ipod. I connected it to my PC and it shows all my music but I can't access it on ipod. I can't find it in settings either.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 9:48 AM

5 replies

Jun 28, 2021 10:38 AM in response to abk22

Hi abk22,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand the Music app is missing from your iPod, so we'd like to share some resources with you. If you haven't done so already, Restart your iPod touch. This step may seem simple, but sometimes it can resolve unexpected behavior. If restarting doesn't help, use Search to see if you can locate it: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It would also be a good idea to see if Content & Privacy Restrictions have been enabled: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Take care.

My iTunes music icon is missing on my iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.