Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No WiFi on my iPhone XR. 5 other cellular devices are on our home WIFI. New issue, totally reset back to factory and while downloading data from my backup iCloud it was on out WiFi but after the backup was completed, only LTE no WiFi. ??

Unable to connect to WiFi home network, could b4, 5 others cellular devices are connected. iPhone XR running on LTE even after factory reset

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 10:42 AM

Check the troubleshooting steps in the support document you linked to the forum with. It is listed under Related Articles. Check to see if you can connect to other wi-fi networks after resetting your current network. If you cannot connect to your network or other networks, such as things like Starbucks, etc., then make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have the hardware checked.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 10:42 AM in response to Pbjord

Check the troubleshooting steps in the support document you linked to the forum with. It is listed under Related Articles. Check to see if you can connect to other wi-fi networks after resetting your current network. If you cannot connect to your network or other networks, such as things like Starbucks, etc., then make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have the hardware checked.

No WiFi on my iPhone XR. 5 other cellular devices are on our home WIFI. New issue, totally reset back to factory and while downloading data from my backup iCloud it was on out WiFi but after the backup was completed, only LTE no WiFi. ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.