Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat repeatedly crashing when opened (iPhone XR)

Today I upgraded from my iPhone 7 to an XR, went to snapchat and open it and every single time I attempt to do so it crashes after only being open for a couple of seconds. I've force restarted the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled snap, and also changed networks many times to see if that was affecting it but to no avail. There any work around or fix?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 9:44 AM

charliee144 wrote:

Today I upgraded from my iPhone 7 to an XR, went to snapchat and open it and every single time I attempt to do so it crashes after only being open for a couple of seconds. I've force restarted the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled snap, and also changed networks many times to see if that was affecting it but to no avail. There any work around or fix?

Report the issue to snapchat.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 9:44 AM in response to charliee144

charliee144 wrote:

Report the issue to snapchat.

Snapchat repeatedly crashing when opened (iPhone XR)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.