Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

having a this connection is not private

having a this connection is not private and certificate expired on 17th june every time i connect to a specific website. im not familiar with changing commands etc.

when i change my date to any date prior to 17th june then only it works.

how do I RENEW THE CERTIFICATE without having to change my date to before 17th june every time.??

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 6:29 AM

4 replies

Jun 28, 2021 8:08 AM in response to Christianant

Is this computer owned by a Corporation or Organization and has Profiles installed to Manage the computer ?

If not there might be a piece or Malware or Adware inadvertently installed and is the cause of your issue.

Suggest downloading from a Trusted Developer and Respected ASC Contributor the application Malwarebytes for Mac. It is free or paid for added features. Run the Application and it should remove the malware / adware. Once done, restart computer and test.

There are no known Viruses in the wild that self replicate and affect macOS. There are Malware and Adware that does affect macOS and are often times downloaded as part of an Application from Third Party UnTrusted Site and get installed along with the Application.

having a this connection is not private

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.