Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime without WiFi

I can’t use my FaceTime without wifi. How to fix it?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 11:10 AM

You do require a mobile data or WiFi connection to use Facetime. I presume you are trying on mobile cellular data and you are unable to use Facetime, correct?

Please firstly try checking Cellular data is turned on. You may also want to consider resetting your network settings, as this might also fix the problem. Otherwise, please take a look at the article below which will hopefully be of use to you.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 11:10 AM in response to insp1ration

You do require a mobile data or WiFi connection to use Facetime. I presume you are trying on mobile cellular data and you are unable to use Facetime, correct?

Please firstly try checking Cellular data is turned on. You may also want to consider resetting your network settings, as this might also fix the problem. Otherwise, please take a look at the article below which will hopefully be of use to you.

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

FaceTime without WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.