Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch & iPhone

My iPhone does not ring anymore or let me know when I have a call or text, now that I have an Apple Watch.

This is not a problem when I am wearing the watch, however when not wearing it, and just using the iPhone I am missing calls.

How can I correct this?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 12:17 PM

Did you check to see if the Mute switch is turned on for the iPhone? How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

If you are unable to receive any notifications on your iPhone when not wearing the Watch, I would suggest creating a current backup of the iPhone and then restoring the iPhone to that backup and test. See this for making the backup and restoring. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 12:17 PM in response to Fishingbishop

Did you check to see if the Mute switch is turned on for the iPhone? How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

If you are unable to receive any notifications on your iPhone when not wearing the Watch, I would suggest creating a current backup of the iPhone and then restoring the iPhone to that backup and test. See this for making the backup and restoring. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Apple Watch & iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.