Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Silicone Case

Can I get my iPhone 12 Pro Apple Silicone MagSafe Case Wet? And If I do Get it wet will the water Mess up the Magnet that is inside of the case?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 1:43 PM

It can be lightly splashed. But the iPhone itself should not be submerged in water, or made excessively wet regardless of the case.

See here: link-> About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

To prevent liquid damage, avoid these:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 1:43 PM in response to epwilcox18

It can be lightly splashed. But the iPhone itself should not be submerged in water, or made excessively wet regardless of the case.

See here: link-> About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

To prevent liquid damage, avoid these:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws

Apple Silicone Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.