Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download

I cannot download Blue Stacks, Nox Player or anything same. Because I wanna play the mobile game on my Mac. My Macbook is Macbook Pro Apple M1 chip. I cannot download anything on my computer 🥲

WTF! I'm very angry and mad. I hope Apple will fix that soon.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 8:17 PM

thaituan_2020 Said:

"Download: I cannot download Blue Stacks, Nox Player or anything same. Because I wanna play the mobile game on my Mac. My Macbook is Macbook Pro Apple M1 chip. I cannot download anything on my computer 🥲

***! I'm very angry and mad. I hope Apple will fix that soon."

-------

Contact the Developer:

What you are referring to is something you need to take up with the developer. So, find their contact information on the App Store. Compatibility seems to be the culprit here. So, ask the developer it they have yet to do their part in this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 8:17 PM in response to thaituan_2020

thaituan_2020 Said:

"Download: I cannot download Blue Stacks, Nox Player or anything same. Because I wanna play the mobile game on my Mac. My Macbook is Macbook Pro Apple M1 chip. I cannot download anything on my computer 🥲

***! I'm very angry and mad. I hope Apple will fix that soon."

-------

Contact the Developer:

What you are referring to is something you need to take up with the developer. So, find their contact information on the App Store. Compatibility seems to be the culprit here. So, ask the developer it they have yet to do their part in this.

Download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.