Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m being charged for an subscription I can’t see of haven’t been using

How do I cancel a subscription that I’m paying for but I can’t see and haven’t been using it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 6:03 AM

How are you trying to find your subscription?

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support - You should do this to avoid being charged in the future.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 6:03 AM in response to Dionna02

How are you trying to find your subscription?

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support - You should do this to avoid being charged in the future.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

I’m being charged for an subscription I can’t see of haven’t been using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.