Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error messages and replay

I play Music on a Windows 10 pc. While it's playing I get "playback error" messages but nothing happens. I can't repeat albums or load a new one without restarting. Help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 9:48 AM

Make sure the Sample Rate For Audio and Bits Per Sample For Audio settings match the settings in the Sound control panel in Windows. For more info, see:

Change Playback preferences in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Does this happen only for songs you got with an Apple Music subscription or for songs you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported some other way? Or for all songs?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 9:48 AM in response to Rbartdoc

Make sure the Sample Rate For Audio and Bits Per Sample For Audio settings match the settings in the Sound control panel in Windows. For more info, see:

Change Playback preferences in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Does this happen only for songs you got with an Apple Music subscription or for songs you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported some other way? Or for all songs?

Error messages and replay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.