Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forget email apple id

Hello sir i make the apple id before the year i m not using the phone and forget the passcode so i download the software of new version and update my phone now my phone showing previously Apple id i knew the password of apple id but i forget the email i need the solution.this is the issue

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 1:48 PM

1. If you've forgotten your Apple ID email please take a look at If you've forgotten your Apple ID – Apple Support for help.
  2. Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support - To fix Activation Lock you'll need to follow steps at the aforementioned link, you will need to be the original owner of the device (You might need to submit your purchase receipt/invoice to Apple), if you are not the original owner, you'll need to get in touch with whoever you bought the phone from and ask for assistance.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 1:48 PM in response to JunaidShamshad

1. If you've forgotten your Apple ID email please take a look at If you've forgotten your Apple ID – Apple Support for help.
  2. Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support - To fix Activation Lock you'll need to follow steps at the aforementioned link, you will need to be the original owner of the device (You might need to submit your purchase receipt/invoice to Apple), if you are not the original owner, you'll need to get in touch with whoever you bought the phone from and ask for assistance.

Forget email apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.