Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet

Why has Apple wallet disappeared from my Home Screen. If I search for it, I can access it but is nowhere to be found otherwise? 🤷🏻‍♀️

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 5:36 AM

Hi Eckod,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you're having trouble with an app missing from your Home Screen.

In iOS 14, you have the option to remove apps from your Home Screen and only have them visible in Search and in the App Library. If you wish to put an app back on your Home Screen, you can find it in the App Library and move it to the Home Screen from there.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

You can move apps from the App Library just the same as you would otherwise. Press and hold on the app, and move to Home Screen.

Hope this helps! Take care for now.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2021 5:36 AM in response to Eckod

Hi Eckod,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you're having trouble with an app missing from your Home Screen.

In iOS 14, you have the option to remove apps from your Home Screen and only have them visible in Search and in the App Library. If you wish to put an app back on your Home Screen, you can find it in the App Library and move it to the Home Screen from there.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

You can move apps from the App Library just the same as you would otherwise. Press and hold on the app, and move to Home Screen.

Hope this helps! Take care for now.

Jul 1, 2021 1:09 PM in response to Eckod

Hi Eckod,

Thanks for following up! So glad to hear you were able to get the app back in its desired place!

One other related suggestion, If you prefer new apps that are downloaded to be added to the Home Screen when installed, check out Settings > Home Screen. You can set your preference for if new apps go to the Home Screen or only to the App Library.

Hope this helps! Have a great weekend!

Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.