Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop trial apps renewing and charging

i downloaded a app to trial i didnt like wasnt easy to use, it just renewed with my itune billing account

i cant change or delete how do i stop it from keep charging and get a refund on the one they did overnight

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 2:26 AM

You can also cancel a subscription by going through the App Store on your device. Open the App Store app and tap your profile icon in the upper right. At your account page, tap Subscriptions, then select the active subscription you want to cancel. Tap the Cancel Subscription link and confirm your decision.

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 2:26 AM in response to 29june

You can also cancel a subscription by going through the App Store on your device. Open the App Store app and tap your profile icon in the upper right. At your account page, tap Subscriptions, then select the active subscription you want to cancel. Tap the Cancel Subscription link and confirm your decision.

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

how to stop trial apps renewing and charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.