Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activating Apple TV+ 1 year free subscription

I bought a 2020 MacBook Air last month. I am unable to activate the 1 year free Apple TV+. When I click to select this option, nothing happens. Thank you very much for any support.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 4:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 5:35 AM

The offer is for a new Mac (or iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box) from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers.

The offer is for new subscribers. One offer per customer. Current or previous subscribers may get excluded to redeem in the automated procedure.

For Macs, additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), or you may not get to see the redeem button.

To redeem, find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button the the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

↳ Last step is to contact Apple Support for assistance, if needed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 5:35 AM in response to Devmi

The offer is for a new Mac (or iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box) from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers.

The offer is for new subscribers. One offer per customer. Current or previous subscribers may get excluded to redeem in the automated procedure.

For Macs, additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), or you may not get to see the redeem button.

To redeem, find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button the the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

↳ Last step is to contact Apple Support for assistance, if needed.

Activating Apple TV+ 1 year free subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.