Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make my WiFi secure

How do I make my WiFi secure?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 10:16 AM

If you are getting the "Weak Security" message I your WiFi settings, then you need to change the security settings on your Wi-Fi router to something more secure if possible.

Consult your router's user manual to find out how to change the security settings for it.

As suggested in the message, you should set your Router's security type to WPA2 (AES) or WPA3 if your router supports that security level. If the router is provided by your ISP, you may need to contact them to have them change the setting.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 10:16 AM in response to CSueMiller

If you are getting the "Weak Security" message I your WiFi settings, then you need to change the security settings on your Wi-Fi router to something more secure if possible.

Consult your router's user manual to find out how to change the security settings for it.

As suggested in the message, you should set your Router's security type to WPA2 (AES) or WPA3 if your router supports that security level. If the router is provided by your ISP, you may need to contact them to have them change the setting.

How do I make my WiFi secure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.