Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I shared my 2TB icloud storage with my mothers phone but in her photos it still says not enough storage.

I shared my 2TB icloud storage with my mothers phone but in her photos it still says not enough storage. Any reason why?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 11:56 AM

9 replies

Jul 1, 2021 1:32 PM in response to bud297

I don’t use iCloud Photos and don’t know much about it other than what I have read in the Apple KB articles. I would like to tell you to tell her to try deleting any random photo that she doesn’t care about and see if that triggers the uploads. The other thing she could try is to toggle iCloud Photos off and on.

Unless someone else chimes in, so that you don’t do the wrong thing, I suggest contacting Apple Support. I don’t want to give you bad advice and I don’t want your mother to lose any photos. You can use this link and then drill down to find the section that best applies to your situation.

Get Support

I shared my 2TB icloud storage with my mothers phone but in her photos it still says not enough storage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.