Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change the battery of my phone 7 plus

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 6:55 PM

It would be better if you would make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery replacement. The phone might not work properly without an Apple battery.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

4 replies

Jul 1, 2021 6:58 PM in response to kityankwong05

kityankwong05 Said:

"Can I change the battery of my phone 7 plus"

-------

Thoughts on Changing an iPhone Battery:

A. Changing the Battery yourself:

If you know what you are doing, and have confidence in doing so, then sure. But, if not, that I recommend taking it to a Retailer or an AASP, seeing if this can be replaced.

B. Getting this Serviced:

Contact your local retailer, seeing if they replace iPhone batteries. Also, take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider, asking for assistance.

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

C. A Good Reason to Upgrade:

If neither of the above works, then would be a good reason to upgrade to a more recent phone. Your iPhone is a bit old.

Jul 7, 2021 1:57 AM in response to AmakaSylvia

AmakaSylvia U Said:

"Hi, please where am i to go and change my iPhone 7 Plus battery."

-------

Four Options:

A. Local Retailer

B. AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) https://locate.apple.com/

1. Click: Service & Support
  2. Enter: your location information
  3. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  4. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the device

C. Apple: Use Send-In Service:

Apple Support Contact Info:

At the moment, with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many Apple Stores are still closed at the moment - with more opening up. So, Send-In Service may be the only available option for getting this serviced. So, have Apple take this in through Send-In Service. They will send you a box; you would ship it out to Apple; their engineers would look at it; and the would send it back to you.

D. Media:

Post something (i.e. Craigslist or newspaper), if an option in your location, requesting support for this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.