Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

device management

• is my ipad being managed?

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 12:15 AM

when i have wifi turned off and airplane mode turned on, the "profiles" menu in the general settings section is visible and shows zero profiles in it. its just blank. but as soon as i reenable wifi and am back online, the profiles tab disappears from the settings menu as though it was never there

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 12:15 AM in response to imobl

when i have wifi turned off and airplane mode turned on, the "profiles" menu in the general settings section is visible and shows zero profiles in it. its just blank. but as soon as i reenable wifi and am back online, the profiles tab disappears from the settings menu as though it was never there

Jul 6, 2021 12:33 AM in response to imobl

also, in the reset menu in settings, it shows "subscriber services" and has the options to either reprovision account or reset authentication key. but i dont have a cellular ipad, its wifi only. so exactly what account does it want to reprovision? also i keep noticing new features showing up on a daily basis in the "experimental features" menu in the advanced section of the safari settings (as seen in the pics). im not sure if these come standard and are included in apple updates but i know that i didnt install them, nor do i own or have ever owned a mac, but under my devices in my google account it shows my ipad as being a mac without an ip address. is this reason for concern? and thanks again for responding

device management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.