Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aerial screensaver on Apple TV only shows LA at night, no matter what's selected.

Doesn't matter much, but the only Aerial screensaver I can get to display on the Apple TV is the LA at Night one. I know how to change them and how it all works, but no matter what's selected, it's only ever LA that kicks in. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 6:27 AM

Okay, I think I've solved it myself. Can't delete the question so for anyone's future reference, I think it simply just needed to download some more 'Aerials'. I had it set to never download new ones. I set it to download new ones daily, and a few minutes later I had 'Underwater' going, which is what I wanted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 6:27 AM in response to FlexibleHead

Okay, I think I've solved it myself. Can't delete the question so for anyone's future reference, I think it simply just needed to download some more 'Aerials'. I had it set to never download new ones. I set it to download new ones daily, and a few minutes later I had 'Underwater' going, which is what I wanted.

Aerial screensaver on Apple TV only shows LA at night, no matter what's selected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.