Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.6 problem with landscape orientation

Hello guys. Can someone tell me why my phone cannot use landscape function in most of the apps. Even safari wont turn to landscape no matter which direction I rotate my screen. Orientation lock in Control Center did appear but has no difference wether its on or off. Things were ok before I update to ios 14.6

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:53 AM

So you are saying that you checked and Orientation Lock is off. You Force Restarted the iPhone and it still will not go into landscape? At this point, I suggest that you try creating a current backup of the device and then restore to that backup. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If that does not cure the ill, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support for assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 9:53 AM in response to IOS14problemlandscape

So you are saying that you checked and Orientation Lock is off. You Force Restarted the iPhone and it still will not go into landscape? At this point, I suggest that you try creating a current backup of the device and then restore to that backup. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If that does not cure the ill, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support for assistance.

IOS 14.6 problem with landscape orientation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.