Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i view my apple subscriptions?

How do I view my Apple subscriptions? I would like to see all the subscriptions I have in my account, since my account is shared with family members. I am a bit shocked that it isn't obvious when looking at my Apple account. Even searching for "view my subscriptions" doesn't yield any straight forward information. TY in advance for any info!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 10:00 AM

Hey. From your iPad or iPhone go to Settings. Press on your iCloud account at the top next to your profile photo (too off the screen). I’m here you’ll see Subscriptions, it shows you the Active and Expired subscriptions.

4 replies

Jul 2, 2021 10:14 AM in response to curious_kate

1. Accounts should absolutely not be shared. They are personal. Each person should have their own accounts.

2. Subscriptions are tied to a specific account, can be found by following the steps in the support document you posted from. If a subscription is not visible in your account, it means it was not started from your account, but was started from someone else's account so would appear there.

3. If you are using Family sharing, then each member has their own Apple ID and their own list of subscriptions tied to it even if they are all charged to you as the Family Organizer.

how do i view my apple subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.