Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop notifications

how can I stop notifications on my iPhone if the same notification was already deleted on my iPad?

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 2:46 PM

Hey Garypsu,

The Messages app's notifications should sync across devices and the notifications should be disappearing on the other devices you are using with the same Apple ID. Other apps may not have the same support to sync notifications. Are you using Wi-Fi or cellular data?

This article explains the settings you can change on the device. Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

You may need to contact us directly, you can use this link: Get Support

Have a good one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 2:46 PM in response to Garypsu

Hey Garypsu,

The Messages app's notifications should sync across devices and the notifications should be disappearing on the other devices you are using with the same Apple ID. Other apps may not have the same support to sync notifications. Are you using Wi-Fi or cellular data?

This article explains the settings you can change on the device. Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

You may need to contact us directly, you can use this link: Get Support

Have a good one.

Stop notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.