Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just want my IPhone X unlock to take to Verizon

I want my it unlock so I can move my services to Verizon

iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 7:17 PM

Chood421 Said:

"I want want iPad apple Watch iPhone X converted or on To Verizon can start my services I am no longer with Xfinity. I have been asking for all this to be done since Monday: please honor my request I do not want Xfinity any longer I am now wanting to go to Verizon"

-------

Do this Yourself:

No one here can do this for you. You need to do this yourself. We are just everyday Apple users like yourself. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, refer to the link provided atop this post.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 7:17 PM in response to Chood421

Chood421 Said:

"I want want iPad apple Watch iPhone X converted or on To Verizon can start my services I am no longer with Xfinity. I have been asking for all this to be done since Monday: please honor my request I do not want Xfinity any longer I am now wanting to go to Verizon"

-------

Do this Yourself:

No one here can do this for you. You need to do this yourself. We are just everyday Apple users like yourself. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, refer to the link provided atop this post.

I just want my IPhone X unlock to take to Verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.