Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing iTunes Country // Canceling iTunes Subscription

Hi Community,

Hope you all can help me out with this one as I have yet to see any other helpful comments on this topic.

I currently live in Germany but have an iTunes account that is "located" in the US (I also have an iTunes subscription and pay for this in the US store). As I would like to install the Cov Pass and other covid-19 related apps that are in the German app store, I cannot find them in the US app store, but rather need to change to the German app store. I am happy to do so - however I cannot simply change the country as many other forums suggest as I first need to cancel my iTunes subscription (see screenshot). I am worried that if I cancel my subscription that all of my music will disappear.

On the other hand - I also need to have access to these apps on a daily basis in Germany. Any suggestions on the best way to continue / how to change the app store and keep my music?

Thanks!

Alex

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 10:19 AM

Back up your content, either turn off automatic renewal and wait for it to expire or ask the iTunes Store staff to cancel it, change the country, and subscribe to it in the German store.

(201050)

Similar questions

3 replies

Changing iTunes Country // Canceling iTunes Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.