Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my icloud information

Need assistance in getting icloud info

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 10:29 AM

Your iCloud data is already on your device. If you sync data with iCloud, you will find that data in the corresponding apps.

For instance, if you want to see the data in your Notes app, it is in the iCloud folder of the notes app on your device. Photos are in the photos app, calendar entries are in the calendar app, etc, etc.

If you use iCloud with apps like Pages, your files are in the Pages app on your device. You would see the very same thing if you log into iCloud.com. It works this way because iCloud is a syncing service, not off device storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 10:29 AM in response to AGH_DLY_11

Your iCloud data is already on your device. If you sync data with iCloud, you will find that data in the corresponding apps.

For instance, if you want to see the data in your Notes app, it is in the iCloud folder of the notes app on your device. Photos are in the photos app, calendar entries are in the calendar app, etc, etc.

If you use iCloud with apps like Pages, your files are in the Pages app on your device. You would see the very same thing if you log into iCloud.com. It works this way because iCloud is a syncing service, not off device storage.

How do I get my icloud information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.