Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve forgotten My iWatch 4 digit code to unlock the screen. It will not allow to be unpaired or reset with large button on side of screen face? Apple was unable to help so far & the geek squad at Best Buy was no help either 😢

I’ve forgotten my watch 4 digit code to unlock it & it won’t reboot or allow unpairing either. Apple support couldn’t help & sent me to Best Buy Geek Squad and they couldn’t help either!! Anyone have this experience? It’s brand knew!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 10:12 AM

Hi Beachfan63,

We see you're having issues with your Apple Watch's passcode, and we can help out with that.

There are a couple ways of getting that accomplished, this page has the steps for it: If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode

For the first set of steps, be sure to ensure the Apple Watch is connected to its charger. You can also follow the second set of steps to reset it via the paired iPhone.

We hope that helps.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 10:12 AM in response to Beachfan63

Hi Beachfan63,

We see you're having issues with your Apple Watch's passcode, and we can help out with that.

There are a couple ways of getting that accomplished, this page has the steps for it: If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode

For the first set of steps, be sure to ensure the Apple Watch is connected to its charger. You can also follow the second set of steps to reset it via the paired iPhone.

We hope that helps.

Take care.

Jul 8, 2021 8:54 AM in response to Beachfan63

Beachfan63,

We're glad to hear you were able to get the original issue sorted out.

With issues not being able to text someone from the Apple Watch, we'd recommend going through the steps for that here: If you can’t send or receive messages on your Apple Watch

Also, see if you can text them fine from the paired iPhone, as well as if they're having issues getting messages from other people as well, which would help to isolate that down.

Cheers.

I’ve forgotten My iWatch 4 digit code to unlock the screen. It will not allow to be unpaired or reset with large button on side of screen face? Apple was unable to help so far & the geek squad at Best Buy was no help either 😢

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.