Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is my old iPhone password

Can u pls tell me my old iPhone password

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 2:22 AM

Do you mean password (for your Apple ID) or passcode (a four or six digit number to lock just that phone)?

If it's passcode, it can't be retrieved because it's stored only on the phone. You will have to erase the device: please see If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If it's your Apple ID password please see If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 2:22 AM in response to janyla49

Do you mean password (for your Apple ID) or passcode (a four or six digit number to lock just that phone)?

If it's passcode, it can't be retrieved because it's stored only on the phone. You will have to erase the device: please see If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If it's your Apple ID password please see If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

What is my old iPhone password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.