Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Find my iPhone" app dificulties

I have tried to locate my phone though the find my iPhone app and I see that the device is still on my device list yet I cant pull it up to find it on the actual "Find My iPhone" finder.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 6:20 AM

Locate your device

1. In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices. Select the device you want to locate. The name of the device appears in the center of the toolbar. ... 
  2. To locate another device, click the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device.

Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 6:20 AM in response to ayden0621

Locate your device

1. In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices. Select the device you want to locate. The name of the device appears in the center of the toolbar. ... 
  2. To locate another device, click the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device.

Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple ...

"Find my iPhone" app dificulties

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.